Click here for a pdf version of my CV.
- Postdoc, GSSI, L'Aquila, Italy [2014-2016]
- Visiting research scholar, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA 
- Research fellow, APC, Université Paris Diderot, CNRS/IN2P3, Paris, France [2013-2014]
- Postdoc, INAF/Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri, Florence, Italy [2007-2013]
- Visiting research scholar, North Carolina State University 
- PhD in Physics, University of Pisa, 2008 [supervisors: M. Vietri & P. Blasi] [thesis in pdf]
- MSc in Physics, University of Rome "La Sapienza", 2003 [supervisor: P. Lipari][thesis in pdf]
Fellowships and Awards
- Ville de Paris Fellow “Research in Paris” 
- Member of the CTA Consortium
- Member of the ASTRI theoretical team
Invited talk at international conferences
- “Particle acceleration at shocks propagating in partially ionized plasmas”, 14th Annual International Astrophysical Conference, 20-24 April 2015, Tampa, Florida, USA.
- “Cosmic ray penetration into diffuse clouds”, Accelerating Cosmic Ray Comprehension, Princeton University 13-16 April 2015, New Jersey, USA.
- “Streaming instability and propagation of cosmic rays into diffuse clouds”, Cosmic Rays from MeV to TeV energies, 13-15 Nov. 2014, Paris, France.
- “Particle acceleration in Partially ionized medium”, Multiple messangers and challenge in Astroparticle Physics, GSSI Nov. 2014, L'Aquila, Italy.
- “SNR shocks in partially ionized plasmas”, joint TeVPA/IDM conference, June 2014, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- “Particle acceleration around supernova remnants shocks”, 2nd International Conference Frontiers in Diagnostic Technologies, Nov. 2011, Frascati (Roma), Italy.
Invited lectures at international doctorate schools
- "Physics of Galactic Cosmic Rays", International Fermi Summer School, Lewes, Delaware 1 May–10 June, 2016.
- "Particle acceleration in SNRs and PWNe", International Ph.D. School in Astrophysics “F. Lucchin”, Gaeta 15–20 Sept. 2013.